Step Into Your Power
NOW IS THE TIME
Now is the time to allow your inner strength and power to shine. In a time when it can feel like we are in control of nothing, remember that you have control over the most important thing of all, YOU. What can you do to harness your strongest inner self?
1. Add as many herbs, onions, mushrooms, garlic, ginger and tumeric to your meals as possible! Antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory foods will boost your immunity!
2. Walk away from stress eating. Fuel yourself from the inside with good food! Think brain-body connection. If you are feeling IBS symptoms from stress, you need to double down on the commitment to eating well to promote digestive health.
3. Breathe! Sit outside, lay on your floor, sit comfortably in a chair and breathe deep! NOT a belly breath. A full torso breath. Not sure if you've got it? Email me and I will send you a link to my breathing video. firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Move. If you don't have time without kids. Have a dance party with them, play Silly Simon Says. If you can get out for a walk- Do it!
5. If you are a list person like me, ONLY put 2-3 reasonable and measurable things on your "must accomplish list" and if you don't get to the rest, take true joy in getting those 2-3 things done.
6. Don't give up on your health goals! Stay focused on your goals. If you were on the fence about whether you had the time or energy, recognize that the time IS now. If we are individually strong, we are all stronger. If we are home with our little ones lead by example. This is a great time to teach healthy choices and self care.
Call today to set up a complimentary consultation for Telehealth Physical Therapy or Coaching For Chronic Pelvic or Back Pain! 9782386276
Leave a Reply.